Released: 29 March 2013
I make code look goooood :)
Watch the introductory video for a quick overview.
- Supports both simple installation and full configuration.
- Multiple layouts including line wrapping and scrolling!
- Highlights both
<pre>(blocks of code) and
<code>(inline code) tags for semantic correctness!
- Dynamic themes using CSS (development version only!)
- Tested and working in all major modern browsers! (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Internet Exploder)
- Easy integration with dynamically generated content.
- DokuWiki Plugin Download (zip)
- WordPress Plugin Download (zip)
jQuery.Syntax is available to be installed directly into your website, or as a plugin to several open source content management systems.
- Installation Instructions
- Supported Languages & Examples
- How to contribute
- License and Copyright information
- Speedata Publisher — A database publishing system based on LuaTeX; Documentation augmented with jQuery.Syntax.
- Simple:Press — The WordPress Forum Plugin
- Yelp — Gnome documentation and help viewer
- EdgeCase Library — A blog about programming
jQuery.Syntax is released under a free software license. If you find this software useful, please donate.